|Tested and certified equipment for continuous emission and ambient air monitoring is the
basis of an optimal pollution control.
According to EN 14181 ("Stationary source emissions - Quality assurance of automated measuring systems")
only suitability tested measuring and data acquisition systems are admited for continuous measurement and
monitoring on governmental decree.
We will inform you about updates.
What is new.
- The basis for the certification of measuring- and evaluating-systems is the European standard:
- EN 15267: "Air quality – Certification of automated measuring systems"
- part 1: "General principles",
- part 2: "Initial assessment of the AMS manufacturer´s quality management system
and post certification surveillance for the manufacturing process",
- Additional the following test procedures apply:
- for emission mesurement systems
EN 15267 part 3: "Performance criteria and test procedures for automated measuring
systems for monitoring emissions from stationary sources",
- for mobile emission mesurement systems
EN 15267 part 4: "Performance criteria and test procedures for automated measuring
systems for periodic measurements of emissions from stationary source",
- for qualitative dust mesurement systems
EN 15859: "Air Quality - Certification of automated dust
arrestment plant monitors for use on stationary sources - Performance
criteria and test procedures",
- for ambient air monitoring systems the requirements of the standard series VDI 4202
as well as the particular EN standards for gases respectively the EC guideline for particle.
- for emission data aquisition and handling systems (DAHS)
"German uniform practice for emission monitoring, suitability test of measuring
and evaluating-systems for continuous emission measurement"
and the definitions for remote data transmission,
Certified measuring- and evaluation systems: